Letters For Marie

Conversations on a relationship with a Belgian girl during my Junior year in college at the University of Richmond in Virginia.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

10/13/2002 - Marie Mail!!!

Hi!
I was hoping that I would get an e-mail from you... ;o) I miss you too.. And our drinking parties...
Well here everything is fine...No sniper yet...I just forgot my bag (not yours) with my passport and everything in the bus from the university to Richmond..but hopefully the Russian guy has really quick reflex and he stopped a car, got in and chased the bus....and came back with my bag!!! We were all very impressed!
Today we visited DC (for me it was like the 3rd time!) but it was nice...I like the people here...
Well I don't know if you'll get my e-mail before coming back...Anyway we'll see each other on Tuesday night for sure....
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home