Letters For Marie

Conversations on a relationship with a Belgian girl during my Junior year in college at the University of Richmond in Virginia.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

10/11/2002 - 1:03 AM

je t'aime quoi d'autre tu veux moi dire?
dunno. . . nothing I guess
si tu te sens la meme c'est d'accord mais si tu aimes comment c'etait maintenant alors nous allons restes amis seulement.
mais je veux que tu es "mine" and me "yours"
. . .still too early I guess. . .I hate this situation..I felt like it before but now I'm stressed out..and what Rosa told me . . .I don't know. . .
I don't know it sounds like Rosa 's saying don't have sex or something but that’s not what I want. . .I didn't even think about it..
I wasn't talking about this..I know ur not that kind of person

ca c'est retarded lol

Can we "learn" to really like someone I mean like physical attraction (u know like this kind of chemistry. . .) or do we know right from the beginning what our feelings are??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home