Letters For Marie

Conversations on a relationship with a Belgian girl during my Junior year in college at the University of Richmond in Virginia.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Drunken Night – 10/11/2002 – 12:24 AM

marie
She's just the best!!! She's an amazing girl. . .What else could we say about her?? Well . . .a lot I guess..but she doesn't want to talk about it! mais si
elle voudrait vraiment parler .. but she's not going to do so! Coz she thinks she's too drunk! Fucked up! Yeah u know what I mean. . .and ted (Edward) doesn't know how to play guitar. . .Isn't it sad?? I know. . .Whatever as I said before I'm fucked up
tu es deprimee?
Non I've only been depressed the first week..now I'm just fine..and I love ur perfume..I think I'm just gonna steal it from u!! ;o) yes I do wear men's perfume so what? Pleeeeeeeeeeeasse stop playing guitar!! It gives me headache. . .thank you..arrete de te mettre du parfum ca me donne aussi mal a la tete..je ne sais plus taper sur le clavier.. g mis de la cendre. . .desolee
Si tu bouffes tes doritos tu vas puer de la gueule!!! G des chewing gums donc c pas trop grave..stop eating that junk food
.. donc je suis potable comme fille. . .merci c bon a savoir..J'aime cette chanson..je dois aller aux toilettes je reviens
J'ai croise Greg aux toilettes and he could tell I was wasted..Why do I look so wasted??? What?
Your shirt? I've been wearing ..and that I'm still wearing?
Don't make fun of me. . .retarded..yes u are..what if. . .I don't. . .no..guess. . .no clue? Come on don't talk in french please. . .fuck u. . .: o( maybe I DON'T KNOW. . .u 'RE JUST SO NICE. . .. dit ce que tu voudrais dire ou ne dit pas

c'est a toi de le decide..C dur..It's hard..right now I feel like. . .

but what about tomorrow..what will I feel like tomorrow..Rosa told me to be careful. . .not to do something I might regret. . .And I really don't want to hurt you..I like too much to hurt u . . .love that song. . .and I don't want to be like Alessandra.

c'est pas possible de tu compare avec elle

I mean like a bitch! I really like you a s a friend for sure I'm going to miss u so much next year..:o(
I'm thinking about transfering: ici?
of course, that would be amazing. . .like awesome?

..What do u think..Is it stupid? I really think my t-shirt is nice on u!! I want a hug!! Thank u for giving me a hug. . .je crois que je ne suis plus fucked up. . .I think I’m going to give u my shirt. . ...I don't know what else to say..What do u think right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home